Taylor's Photomerge Scene Cleaner

12:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This is my photo merge assignment.
For this assignment, you will need a camera, a tripod, and someone to model. There was 6 pictures of me taken of me skipping across the top of the steps. This photo was taken with a tripod. You need a tripod to make a photomerge because without one, the background would be uneven and it would look off, and unrealistic. With the tripod, the background in each picture is the same, and the only thing different in them are the positions of the model. After taking the pictures, I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, using the Photomerge Scene cleaner to merge all the photos together, making one. This photo shows a movement of me skipping. I tried to jump higher in the air while skipping, so a couple of positions could be of me in the air as if I'm floating. I didn't use any effects on this picture because I thought it looked good the way it is.

3 pictures I used were:




0 comments :