Angelica's Panorama Assignment

8:34 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Here are my Panorama in three different ways:


Here are the photo's I used to make these Panorama's:





In these's three panoramas, I used the same three photo's to make three different panoramas. In my first panorama, I chose the auto option for the layout and cropped the photo to make it better. In my second panorama, I chose the spherical option for the layout and this time I did not crop it. In my third panorama, I chose the perspective option for the layout and this time I also did not crop it. To make these photo's I used a tripod and a camera, I turned the tripod slowly each time and captured three or four photos, then I went into Photoshop Elements and clicked the panorama option to create these panoramas.

0 comments :