Chau's Photo Merge Scene Cleaner

11:56 AM Chau 9-02 0 Comments


             Here is my photo merge assignment. The equipment required is a tripod and a camera. The tripod is for stability so the camera won't move and your image background would be equal. To create this kind of picture, Francesca took multiple of images of me in different positions, continuously. There were about seven pictures taken. I did a running shot while jumping over the recycling bin as you can see above.

             The second step was to upload and edit in Photoshop Elements. I used the photo-merge scene cleaner mode. It was pretty simple to do, and I also found it cool that you can just draw a straight line instead of outlining the silhouette and the whole person will appear.

Here are some pictures I've used:




0 comments :