Rein's Photomerge Scene Enhancer

8:20 AM Unknown 0 Comments





I took this photo when it was kindness month and I want to show in my assignment how you can make someones day by helping them get up when they trip or they drop their stuff. My assignment is just one of the example to spread the kindness around the community. For this assignment I really want to use the whole space and try not to over lap any pictures but apparently some picture does, so tried to fix any little detail that looks weird and try my best to make it look normal.
To achieved the affect that this photo have, I asked my models to be on a certain spot and hold their breathes for three seconds. I took about 4 different position and combined them using photo-merge scene cleaner to have the final look.     













0 comments :