Rachille's Photomerge Scene Cleaner

6:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Here is my photomerge scene cleaner assignment.

To make this image, first you had to take a bunch of pictures of a person in different positions. Make sure your camera is on a tripod so the shots are as still as possible. For this photo, Louanne was my model. I told her to go in a certain position and took a shot. I took about 10 different photos for me to choose from.

I edited this photo in Photoshop Elements and used the photomerge scene cleaner mode. It was pretty easy, but I had some difficulty sometimes editting the small details in this photo. For example, the colour of the floor and the lockers because blotches would appear as I editted the photo.

The pictue is showing a girl (Louanne) who's trying to get to the other side. But she can't do it by herself, so she needed a boost.

Here are some of the photo I used:


0 comments :